The following terms apply to your use of the InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd.´s website ("the Website"). By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
1. Copyright in the content of this Website is owned by InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. and its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
2. Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. and legal and business developments which may be of interest. It does not constitute legal advice (or any other type of advice) and should not be relied on for this purpose. If you have a specific question on which you require assistance please contact InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. which will be pleased to assist you.
3. InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. is providing the content on the Website in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website no liability is accepted for them.
4. Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
5. This Website contains links to other websites. InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
The privacy of your personal data is important to InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. The following sets out what we do and what we do not do with the information we collect using this Website:
1. The Website creates a cookie (a small piece of computer code) which is sent to and stored on the user's computer containing a unique session identifier only. This identifier is used to record site usage statistics.
In a separate automatic operation the web server will collect the user's IP address and details of the website where the user came from before entering the Website.
This information is used to:
i. work out how many times the Website has been visited;
ii. record which parts of the Website have been visited so we can improve the content and layout of the Website. The above applies to all visitors to the Website whether or not they have registered. The information collected is not linked to you as an individual unless you choose to register.
2. When you register with the Website the personal data you enter in the registration sections will be used to identify and send targeted materials to you from time to time relating to InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. and general legal matters, unless you use the tick box on the registration page to choose not to receive materials. Your data are also used to track your usage of the site to allow us to suggest preferences or shortcuts. We will not disclose the personal data you provide to any third parties for any other reason. Following registration, if you want to stop receiving materials from InterBusiness Consilting (UK) Ltd. at any time you can contact us on the telephone number below or write to us at the address below and we will delete your details as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you have any questions in relation to the above please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address:
InterBusiness Consulting (UK) Ltd.
3 Bellevue Grove
Edinburgh EH7 4DD
or by e-mail: email@example.com